View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alkeria
Officer

re: Tips

Just some tips before starting to PVP which me and Julius discovered today:

• If you're planning on joining a large group (which I reccommend btw), it's a good idea (but not necessary) to get at least one of the following: catapult/trebuchet/ram from a vendor at a main base
  • To repair walls etc. you need to get repairing materials from a quartermaster which can be found at any owned keep
  • You can also fast travel between owned keeps via the shrine beside the three mages
  • You do have some disadvantages if you're a lower level as your armour isn't as good as the level 50s but it's still very much possible to play there without dying constantly
  • You can also get xp from kills and quests so if you're stuck without any quests in PVE, like me, PVP is probably a good idea
  • To leave PVP you have to travel to a wayshrine in one of the main bases.
  • And....you get loads of cool free armour/weapons just for being there! Yay!

- Alkeria/Nessie

fasx

re: Re: Tips

Alkeria wrote:

Just some tips before starting to PVP which me and Julius discovered today:

• If you're planning on joining a large group (which I reccommend btw), it's a good idea (but not necessary) to get at least one of the following: catapult/trebuchet/ram from a vendor at a main base
  • To repair walls etc. you need to get repairing materials from a quartermaster which can be found at any owned keep
  • You can also fast travel between owned keeps via the shrine beside the three mages
  • You do have some disadvantages if you're a lower level as your armour isn't as good as the level 50s but it's still very much possible to play there without dying constantly
  • You can also get xp from kills and quests so if you're stuck without any quests in PVE, like me, PVP is probably a good idea
  • To leave PVP you have to travel to a wayshrine in one of the main bases.
  • And....you get loads of cool free armour/weapons just for being there! Yay!

- Alkeria/Nessie

Ohhh free gear? How do you get that? I only spent a little time in there but I didn't get anything :(

Alkeria
Officer

I'm not entirely sure, what happened was that we spent the morning doing PVP and every so often we'd get gifts in our mail for our efforts...I think I got about 8 pieces, only 3 of which I used though.

fasx

ohh thats awesome! will have to try it out

Alkeria
Officer

Some people have messaged me saying they might want to group up this evening for it, so maybe we can have a guild group then

fasx

I'll join up depending on how late it is, won't have much time to play for a few weeks now due to my work, but I'll try squeeze in a couple hours everyday :P

Alkeria
Officer

Likewise...was supposed to start revision today and then I'm going to spain on wednesday :L Yay, procrastination!

fasx

Hahahah I know the feeling. Hope you have fun in Spain!

Alkeria
Officer

Hehe, thanks! {I bet everyone will be like level 50 when I get back...}

fasx

For how long will you be gone?

I will be level 50 for sure and have claimed the title "Slayer of Mudcrabs"

Alkeria
Officer

6 days...might play for like half an hour a day but it'll be on my laptop so i doubt the graphics card could handle it.

you love annoying me don't you?

fasx

Bah how will I reach level 50 in 6 days?! It's not the fact that I love annoying you (which I do) but more that I love killing mudcrabs

Quoda
Leader

Thanks for that info Nessie!
I'm up for attempting a big guild pvp group later, I'm babysitting until about half 8 but should be online after that (if the blasted server is online!!!!)

Alkeria
Officer

Yeah... ...Awesome, can't wait...i'll try to log on around that time!

krillykod

also worth noting, theres a ton of stuff in cyrodiil away from the keep latice network.

On the map you will see various brown circles and squares, these are stuff like the villages from the game oblivion with quest givers and merchants, ayelid ruins, goblin caves, mundus stones, skyshards, ayelid wells, imperial army camps etc..

For people that like the thrill of pve where you have to look over your shoulder these various quests can be fun (and very rewarding xp wise)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Primus Fatum Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: